Study and Learning Resources
In addition to the services provided by the Tutoring and Academic Support Center (TASC), there are also several easily accessible links for improving your study skills and your ability to learn more effectively.
- Academic Tips - Helping students manage time, take better notes, study more effectively, improve memory, take tests and handle the stress of college life.
- HowtoStudy.com - Free links to valuable sites on the internet related to the subject of studying.
- Mind Tools - Techniques to help you think effectively and manage stress.
- Wanna Learn - Over 350 categories of free, first rate, on-line tutorials, guides and instructionally-oriented Web sites.
- How to Study.org - Resources for study skills and how to study sections.
- StudyGS.net - Study guides and strategies website.
Study Skill Resources
There are a few ways to access the material that BCC provides for learning and acquiring the study skills that are necessary in order to succeed in your academic program. The main way is to obtain this information from the Tutoring and Academic Support Center (TASC) either through free pieces of literature or making an appointment to cover your needs with a tutor. Although going to the Tutoring and Academic Support Center (TASC) is an option, we have also made some of the more important information regarding study skills easily accessible for you.
Fall River Learning Commons
Attleboro Learning Commons
New Bedford Campus
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 15:00:00 GMT
Fall River Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) Visit (11/21/2017)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 20:45:00 GMT