Course Equivalency Guides
The Transfer Affairs Office has negotiated a number of course equivalency guides with area colleges. If you are interested in transferring to any of the colleges listed below and would like to know how the courses you choose at BCC will transfer, you can view guides for each of the schools listed below. Please keep in mind that while every effort is made to provide current and accurate information, the course equivalencies are subject to change. Course equivalencies are added and revised on a continuing basis. The exclusion of courses does not necessarily mean that the courses are not transferrable; they may not yet have been added to the database or may currently be under consideration for transfer. Students are responsible to meet the college and program requirements applicable at the time of enrollment at the baccalaureate college or university.
If you are interested in transferring to any of the colleges listed below and would like to be sure that the courses you choose at BCC will transfer, you may view guides for each of the schools listed below.
Students who matriculated (enrolled in a degree program) at BCC during the fall of 2009 or later should meet the requirements of the MassTransfer Block. This will ensure their general education courses are waived at the four-year college, with the exception of two classes assigned by the four-year college. Certain programs automatically meet the MassTransfer Block, for a list of those programs please click here.
Students who matriculated (enrolled in a degree program) prior to fall 2009 may also have their general education requirements waived at the four-year college by meeting the requirements of the MassTransfer Block
Course to Course Equivalency Guides
- Bridgewater State University course to course
- Community College of Rhode Island
- Fitchburg State University course to course
- Framingham State University
- Rhode Island College course to course
- Roger Williams University
- UMASS Boston course to course
- UMASS Dartmouth course to course
- UMASS Lowell course to course
- University of Rhode Island
Additional Course to Course Equivalency Guides
- Community College of Rhode Island and Massasoit: Radiology Pre-requisite Course Equivalencies
· Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences: Nursing and Dental Hygiene Course Equivalents
· Palmer Chiropractic: Science Course Equivalencies
· UMASS Amherst: Computer Science Course Equivalents