College Application Process
- Complete the application. Most colleges have web sites and many have downloadable or online applications.
Click below for applications to institutions popular with Bristol Community College students. Filing online is usually the quickest way to apply.
*note: The CEEB code for BCC is 3110.
Bridgewater State College Downloadable Online Bryant College Downloadable Online Lesley University Downloadable Online Rhode Island College Downloadable Online Roger Williams University** Downloadable Online UMass Amherst Downloadable Online UMass Boston Downloadable Online UMass Dartmouth Downloadable
**Students who are graduating from a transfer program at BCC and are applying to Roger Williams University should use the application found here
http://rwu.edu/sites/default/files/bcc_intentto_enroll.pdf in lieu of the one above.
- Send your applications and any application fees to the four-year schools or file online well within the deadline. Note: if you are a MassTransfer student, do not file online. Contact Transfer Affairs for instructions for filing.
Remember: if you are applying for spring admission, apply in October. If you are applying for Fall Admission, complete the application during January semester break.
- Send college transcript(s). Go to BCC’s Enrollment Services Office (G120) and fill out a transcript request form for each college to which you are applying, or click here to request a transcript online through accessBCC. You will also need to contact other colleges you have attended and arrange to have your transcripts forwarded.
- Four-Year College Interviews at BCC. Every semester representatives from area colleges and universities meet with students at BCC. This is an excellent opportunity to speak with Admissions Officers and to drop off applications and transcripts. Check the Transfer Calendar to find out when the representatives will be on campus and how you can schedule an appointment.
- Send your high school transcript. If you are transferring without an associate’s degree, you may need to send an official high school transcript, and for some colleges, SAT scores. Read the college application to see exactly which transcripts and scores are required.
- Send a final transcript. Once you have been accepted and chosen a college to attend and after you have received your final grades, send a final transcript to that college.