Classes will begin registering for the Spring 2018 semester soon. You can book your appointment for priority registration on Friday, November 3, 2017.
Get Your Registration Pin
- You will receive your Registration PIN when you meet with your Academic Advisor.
Find Your Advisor
Follow the instructions below to find out who your advisor is:
- Go to accessBCC and login to your account.
- Click on Student Information
- Select Fall 2017 and click Submit
- Your advisor will be listed under Primary Advisor
- Click on Advisor Directory at the top of the page to find the phone number and location of your advisor.
- You should also check out Degree Works; it will help you to prepare for your advising meeting.
Make an Appointment
BCC advisors can be found at all of our campuses. Find out where to find yours.
My Advisor is the Fall River Advising Center:
Click here to get started making an appointment online, then follow these steps. PLEASE NOTE: This is for the Fall River Campus only:
- Log in in using your BCC Student ID # as your Login and “collegestudent” as your Password, then enter your zip code
- DO NOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Select Service > Advising > Fall River
- Choose an available date
- Select an available block of time that fits your schedule.
PLEASE NOTE: This is for the Fall River Campus only
My Advisor is the New Bedford Advising Center:
To make an appointment in the New Bedford Advising Center, please call: 774.357.4002
My Advisor is the Attleboro Advising Center:
To make an appointment in the Attleboro Advising Center, please call: 774.357.3527
My Advisor is the Taunton Advising Center:
To make an appointment in the Taunton Advising Center, please call: 774.357.3767
I only have my Advisor's Name:
To make an appointment with a faculty or staff member, please go directly to their office. They will have a sign-up sheet located outside of their office with their available times and dates for advising appointments. Please click on the BCC campus directory to locate their office.
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 14:45:00 GMT