Online Payment Plan
To help you meet your educational expenses, Bristol Community College is proud to offer Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) Monthly Payment Plan monthly payment plan as a convenient budget plan.
This is not a loan program. You have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. The cost to budget your interest-free monthly payment plan is a $25 per semester nonrefundable NBS Monthly Payment Plan Enrollment Fee.
You may budget your tuition and fees in the following ways:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) - ACH payments are those payments you have authorized NBS to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have preapproved for your expenses at Bristol Community College. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option - Paying with your credit card gives you the option of taking advantage of any bonus programs that may be offered by your credit card company. Your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. Payments will be charged on the 5th of each month until the balance is paid in full.
Convenient Online Enrollment
Be sure to have the following information:
- Nine-digit student ID number.
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- To protect your privacy, you will need to create your own unique NBS Access Code Please be sure it is something you can easily remember.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
Please note: You must register for classes before you sign up for the NBS Monthly Payment Plan. If you have already registered for classes:
- Log onto accessBCC
- Click on the Students Services Tab
- Under the Students Quick Links click on: Pay by NBS Payment Plan
- At Account Summary information page, click in the link NBS Monthly Payment Plan.
- Select a term
- At the bottom of the NBS Monthly Payment Plan, click in the eCashier Logo and continue with the instructions on that page to sign up for the monthly payment plan.
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 16:45:00 GMT