When you're on a BCC campus, you're never alone, thanks to all of our support services. And since you're not alone, your child won't be either. Bristol offers day care services Monday through Friday to help ease the burden for parents who are taking classes while raising children.
The John Boyd Center provides day care services on campus in the Siegel Health Technologies Building (C Building), Room C112. The Center is open year-round Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and provides breakfast, lunch and snacks.
John Boyd Center Services
- Registration must be in advance of first day of participation.
- Childcare for children ages two years, nine months through five years - preschoolers.
- Full or part-time care is available.
- First priority to children of students at the College.
- Off-campus daycare services are also available for infants, toddlers and preschoolers located at the John Boyd Center. For further information, please contact the main office at 2028 Rodman Street or call 508.672.0183