Students currently enrolled at BCC are given the opportunity to register early during “Priority Registration” in November and April. Information regarding these sessions is mailed to all current students. Priority Registration enables current students to pick classes early and to have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with an academic advisor, by appointment. If you are a new student, your first step will be to take the Accuplacer Placement Test. After completing the test, advisors will be available to help interpret your placement scores. They then work with you to decide which BCC program of study best fits your goals, plan your semester schedule, and register for the appropriate courses.
Finding your Advisor
- Login to your accessBCC Account
- Under My Quick Links:
- Click on Student Information
- Select current term and click submit
- Your advisor will be listed under Primary Advisor
- Click on Advisor Directory at the top of the page to find the phone number and location of your advisor.
When and How to Register for Classes
Students may register for classes in one of several ways:
- Login to your accessBCC account and self-register
- Register online
- Meet with an Advisor – this is necessary if you require a "PIN" to register.
- Check the Event Calendar for dates of walk-in and priority registration
Certain students will need a Term/Alternate Pin that will be provided by your advisor and printed on your transcript. You will not be able to register for classes without this PIN. Schedule an appointment early to ensure a successful advising meeting where you will receive your PIN and be able to register for classes.
If you do not require a PIN, it is still recommended that you meet with an Advisor before selecting your class schedule.
We offer walk-in registration at peak points throughout the year.