Bristol Community College will offer upcoming On-the-Spot Admissions and Financial Aid Workshops for students interested in enrolling for the Spring 2017 or Fall 2017 semesters.
Choose the site most convenient to you for an information session and a campus tour from the list below:
- Attleboro - None at this time
- New Bedford - None at this time
- Taunton - December 10, 2016
- Fall River - December 10, 2016
You can also complete the online admissions application with assistance of admissions counselors, and financial aid counselors will be available to help you navigate completing the FAFSA.
To complete the admissions application, participants should bring their official high school/state-approved high school equivalency transcripts.
Please note the following regarding the FAFSA:
- Students planning to begin for the Spring 2017 semester will be eligible to complete the FAFSA and should bring their 2015 taxes with them to aid in this process.
- Students planning to begin for the Fall 2017 semester will be eligible to complete the FAFSA beginning January 1, 2017.
Please note that this is a workshop and as such, our program begins promptly at 8:30 a.m. and may conclude prior to the posted Noon hour.