Fall 2018 Advising
If you’re a current student, April 11 to 27 is the best time to register for Fall 2018! You can register early to get the best selection of courses, instructors and schedules. Advisors will be on hand to help you plan your next steps.
- Prepare for a meeting with your advisor
- Visit the academic catalog to identify possible college majors if you are not in one
- Identify courses of interest
- Consider taking a course using open educational resource (OER) to reduce your textbook costs
- Consider transfer and career goals (transfer timeline, letters of recommendation)
- Consider high-impact courses (e.g., internships, Service-Learning, honors, learning communities)
- Consider Student Life opportunities for next semester (Ambassadors, student government, clubs, athletics)
- Meet with advisor to schedule fall courses; bring a list of questions
- Consider taking summer classes at this time, too.
Summer Courses at BCC
What are you doing this summer? Get ahead or catch up on your degree with summer courses at Bristol Community College.
Credits can be applied to a BCC degree or certificate program or transferred to another college or university.
Get Your Registration Pin
- You will receive your Registration PIN when you meet with your Academic Advisor.
Find Your Advisor
Follow the instructions below to find out who your advisor is:
- Go to accessBCC and login to your account.
- Click on Student Information
- Select Spring 2018 and click Submit
- Your advisor will be listed under Primary Advisor
- Click on Advisor Directory at the top of the page to find the phone number and location of your advisor.
- You should also check out Degree Works; it will help you to prepare for your advising meeting.
Make an Appointment
BCC advisors can be found at all of our campuses. Find out where to find yours.
My Advisor is the Fall River Advising Center:
To make an appointment, visit the Appointments-Plus page.
My Advisor is the New Bedford Advising Center:
To make an appointment in the New Bedford Advising Center, please call: 774.357.4002
My Advisor is the Attleboro Advising Center:
To make an appointment in the Attleboro Advising Center, please call: 774.357.3527
My Advisor is the Taunton Advising Center:
To make an appointment in the Taunton Advising Center, please call: 774.357.3767
I only have my Advisor's Name:
To make an appointment with a faculty or staff member, please go directly to their office. They will have a sign-up sheet located outside of their office with their available times and dates for advising appointments. View the BCC campus directory to locate their office.