The Facilities Department maintains a small fleet of cars for faculty and staff to use for College business. Generally, the vehicles are for day trips only.
Use of College Vehicles
- Vehicles are reserved by calling x.2533 to confirm availability of a vehicle and completing the Vehicle Request Form. The form can also be obtained from your building secretary. Please fill out a separate vehicle request for each reservation. Completed forms may be submitted the following ways:
- Email: Philicia Pacheco
- Intercampus Mail: Facilities Department, F Building, Attention: Vehicle Requests
- Fax: 508.730.3279
- The driver of the vehicle must be an employee of Bristol Community College and must possess and show a valid driver's license. Students are not allowed to drive Bristol Community College vehicles.
- Vehicle keys and logbooks are to be picked up at the Facilities Office, located in Room F-100, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you are returning after 4:00 p.m. or during the weekend, the key and the logbook should be left at the Campus Police Office located in D Building.
- Reserved vehicles are parked at the south side of F Building. To get to and from the vehicles proceed to parking lot #5. Use the walkway along parking lot #5 to reach the south end of F Building.
For your safety
- Please use the seat belts - Remember it's the law!
- Each vehicle is equipped with a spare tire, jack, and fire extinguisher.
- In case of a breakdown, there is an AAA card located in the left panel of each logbook. Follow instructions on the card.
For your convenience
- The vehicle has been serviced and filled with gas for you.
- If you are out of town and must purchase fuel be sure to obtain a receipt for your purchase. The receipt should go to your division secretary for reimbursement. Also, the college has accounts for gasoline at the following locations in Fall River:
Crosson Oil Co (Crosson Oil Co. will not give you copy of the receipt)
- New Boston Rd. & Oak Grove Ave. (Shell)
- 815 Eastern Avenue
- 1708 S. Main Street
- 800 Pleasant Street
If there are any problems or concerns about the vehicle's performance, please note them in the vehicle logbook or contact Facilities Management.