To better serve students with disabilities, certain accommodations might be needed inside the classroom. Reasonable accommodations might include:
- Modifications to rules, policies, or practices,
- The removal of architectural, communication, or transportation barriers,
- Provision of auxiliary aids or the provision of equally effective programs, services, or activities.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, accommodations will not be provided:
- For personal devices or services even though the individual may be a qualified individual with a disability, or
- That result in a fundamental alteration in the nature of a service, program, or activity or in undue financial or administrative burdens.
- The elimination of an essential function of a job.
M-F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 15:00:00 GMT
Fall River Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) Visit (11/21/2017)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 20:45:00 GMT