Expand your options through distance learning. You can customize your learning experience to match your educational goals, learning styles, and add some flexibility to your busy schedule.
In an eLearning course? Read important information for eLearning students
- Learn more about the types of eLearning courses offered at BCC.
- See what programs and certificates we offer online.
- Access information on what student services are available to distance learning students.
- Assess your online readiness by completing our eLearning 101 class.
- Prepare for online learning by attending an eLearning Orientation Session.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions about online learning at BCC.
If you wish to enroll in one of our online offerings and are located outside of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, please inquire before enrolling to determine if we have acquired permission to offer online courses in your state. You may email your inquiry to eLearning@bristolcc.edu. View our state authorization policy here.
Log In to eLearning
BCC is currently in the process of migrating to a new learning management system.
For the spring 2015 semester, most courses will continue to use the existing eLearning system.
However, some courses will be available in the new eLearning system.
Students who are enrolled in BCC eLearning courses will receive an email in their Office365 email account indicating where they will find their course materials.
Questions regarding the eLearning system or the migration process can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.