Log In to eLearning
BCC is currently in the process of migrating to a new learning management system.
For the summer 2015 semester, most courses will be offered in the new Blackboard Learn system.
If you have ANY questions as to where to locate your course or are having any issues with logging on, please contact the eLearning help desk!
Expand your options through distance learning. You can customize your learning experience to match your educational goals, learning styles, and add some flexibility to your busy schedule.
In an eLearning course? Read important information for eLearning students:
- Learn more about the types of eLearning courses offered at BCC.
- See what programs and certificates we offer online.
- Access information on what student services are available to distance learning students.
- Assess your online readiness by completing our eLearning 101 class.
- Prepare for online learning by attending an eLearning Orientation Session.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions about online learning at BCC.
If you wish to enroll in one of our online offerings and are located outside of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, please inquire before enrolling to determine if we have acquired permission to offer online courses in your state. You may email your inquiry to eLearning@bristolcc.edu. View our state authorization policy here.