The Event Scheduling Office schedules and coordinates all non-academic activities such as meetings and events for day, evening, and weekend use.
The Event Scheduling Office is located in the Facilities Management Department and can be reached at 508.678.2811, ext. 2945.
When calling to schedule a meeting or event, please provide the following information: dates, times, number of people attending a meeting or event, what equipment may be needed or any other criteria that you will need to conduct your meeting or event.
Available Non-Academic Program Space:
- Conference Rooms
- Meeting rooms/classrooms
- Arts Center Theater
- Arts Brick Area
- Commonwealth Center Lobby
- Dining Room
- Margaret Ryckebush Faculty and Staff Lounge
Room Scheduling and Space Reservations
Use this request if you are a faculty or staff member looking to book a room in at our Fall River, New Bedford, Attleboro, or Taunton locations.
Things to Remember When Scheduling a Space:
- All requests must be submitted digitally regardless of campus location.
- Blackout dates will occur during Finals Week and Orientation and Professional Days. During these blackouts, classrooms and general activity spaces will not be available.
- Only faculty advisors are authorized to submit event requests on behalf of student clubs.
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule a training session on how to use the digital scheduling service, please contact Laura Carlson at 508.678.2811, ext. 2599 or email Laura.Carlson@BristolCC.edu.