Degrees and Certificates
The program offers a Certificate in 1 year or an Associate in Science in General Studies (Sustainable Agriculture) in 2 years for full-time study. Part-time study is also available.
- Continue your education at a 4-year program such as University of Massachusetts/Amherst Sustainable Food and Farming Program or University of Rhode Island (URI) Sustainable Agriculture Program.
- Pursue a career as a professional organic landscape or garden consultant.
- Pursue a career as an organic producer.
- Employment on one of over 170 S.E. Massachusetts or Rhode Island organic farms.
- Employment at a nursery, landscape, or garden center business.
- Employment with a community development organization or school gardens program.
- Students with a 2 year Associate Degree are eligible to serve as an international agricultural volunteer in the U.S. Peace Corps.
Sustainable Agriculture Program
777 Elsbree St, Fall River, MA 02720
Phone: 508.678.2811, ext. 3047
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 16:45:00 GMT