Access Statement Logo
To ensure that all individuals in both the college and surrounding community will be able to fully participate in College-sponsored events, please use this access statement graphic on any fliers or posters you create. If you do not print the graphic on your materials for College-sponsored events, it will be applied by Student Engagement before you will be permitted to post it. Call ext. 2222 for more information.
For access, contact: Office of Disability Services, 508.678.2811 ext. 2955, ODSAccess@BristolCC.edu.
Right click the image and select "Save Image As" and save the file to your desired folder.
When to use the Access Logo
- Any time you are hosting an event at BCC that is supported by BCC
- Any time you are marketing services provided by BCC to the campus and/or general community
- You can attach the logo to emails, brochures, and/or posters
Why to use the Access Logo
- To ensure that all participants have the access to events that will allow them to fully participate and engage in campus life
- To assist ODS and D/deaf Services in prioritizing and filling access needs for events based on request
- To remind event organizers of the range of participants that may attend and their individualized needs
M-F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 15:00:00 GMT
Fall River Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) Visit (11/21/2017)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 20:45:00 GMT