The Event Scheduling Office schedules and coordinates all non-academic activities such as meetings and events for day, evening, and weekend use.
The Event Scheduling Office is located in the Facilities Management Department and can be reached at 508.678.2811, ext. 2945.
When calling to schedule a meeting or event, please provide the following information: dates, times, number of people attending a meeting or event, what equipment may be needed or any other criteria that you will need to conduct your meeting or event.
Available Non-Academic Program Space:
- Arts Center Theater
- Arts Brick Area
- Commonwealth Center Lobby
- Dining Room
- Margaret Ryckebush Faculty and Staff Lounge
Once you have the space reserved, contact the following additional departments to complete your arrangements:
- To arrange for tables, chairs etc., contact Event Scheduling, 508.678.2811, ext. 2599.
- You can visit Facilities for more information on the procedure.
- To arrange for catering, you may contact the Unidine Food services manager at 508.678.2811, ext. 2237.
- For technical assistance for certain events scheduled in the Arts Center, contact Shawn Elliott, 508.678.2811, ext. 2250.