Instructions for use of College vehicles
- Vehicles are reserved by calling x.2533 to confirm availability of a vehicle and completing the Vehicle Request Form . The form can also be obtained from your building secretary or from the Public Folders in Outlook. Please fill out a separate vehicle request for each reservation.
Completed forms may be submitted the following ways:
- Email: Philicia Pacheco at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intercampus Mail: Facilities Department, F Building, Attention: Vehicle Requests
- Fax: (508) 730-3279
- The driver of the vehicle must be an employee of Bristol Community College and must possess and show a valid driver's license. Students are not allowed to drive Bristol Community College vehicles.
- Vehicle keys and logbooks are to be picked up at the Facilities Office, located in Room F-100, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you are returning after 4:00 p.m. or during the weekend, the key and the logbook should be left at the Campus Police Office located in D Building.
- Reserved vehicles are parked at the south side of F Building. To get to and from the vehicles proceed to parking lot #5. Use the walkway along parking lot #5 to reach the south end of F Building.
For your safety
Please use the seat belts - Remember it's the law!
Each vehicle is equipped with a spare tire, jack, and fire extinguisher.
In case of a breakdown, there is an AAA card located in the left panel of each logbook. Follow instructions on the card.
For your convenience
The vehicle has been serviced and filled with gas for you.
If you are out of town and must purchase fuel be sure to obtain a receipt for your purchase. The receipt should go to your division secretary for reimbursement. Also, the college has accounts for gasoline at the following locations in Fall River:
Crosson Oil Co. (Crosson Oil Co. will not give you copy of the receipt)If there are any problems or concerns about the vehicle's performance, please note them in the vehicle logbook or contact Joe DeSa at x.2522.
- New Boston Rd. & Oak Grove Ave. (Shell)
- 815 Eastern Avenue
- 1708 S. Main Street
- 800 Pleasant Street