What is e-Nursing at BCC eHealthCareers?
- BCC eHealthCareers Nursing is a modern, hybrid modality of the already renowned program.
- Classes will start during the Fall 2012 semester.
- Get the renowned BCC Nursing degree, only in a different learning environment.
- Combine online learning with in-person training to obtain your Nursing degree on a schedule that works for you.
How can you apply for e-Nursing?
- Applications are currently being accepted for the eHealth Nursing program.
- Once you have indicated that you are interested in applying for the BCC Nursing program, you will receive a location preference sheet in the mail. On this sheet, you will be able to indicate your preference (Fall River or eHealthCareers), which then needs to be mailed back to Admissions.
- Apply online
What is the BCC eHealthCareers program?
- eHealthCareers at Bristol Community College is the future of health education!
- Through hybrid learning, our students take part in flexible, innovative programs that combine online and classroom learning to prepare you for an exciting career in healthcare.
- With more learning done online than in a traditional classroom, our students have the opportunity to get educated and be set on a path to a new career without sacrificing time for family or work.
- It’s the same renowned BCC healthcare programs, only offered in a different format.
For more information, visit the Academic Catalog.